GO BEYOND MUSCLE & FAT
The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water – values important for understanding your fluid distribution in medical, wellness or fitness contexts.
With these water values, you can identify and track inflammation, swelling, and even injuries with ECW/TBW Analysis while monitoring how this ratio changes over time with the Body Composition History chart.
- NO ESTIMATIONS Only impedance is used to calculate your results; no statistical data needed.
- HISTORY Tracks changes on the Body Composition History chart on your result sheet.
- 45 SECONDS Quick and easy body composition test.
- LEAN MASS Provides lean mass values for each body segment in pounds.
- BODY WATER Divides Total Body Water into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water.
- BODY FAT Provides segmental fat and visceral fat analyses.
The test will show you your current health standings and areas that need improvement.
PRIOR TO TESTING
For the most accurate results, there are a few steps you should follow.
- Remove socks, stockings, and any items out of your pockets before testing.
- Stand straight up for about 5 minutes before testing.
- Do not eat or exercise before testing.
- Use the bathroom before testing.
- Take the test in the morning.
- Testing under similar conditions will enhance reproducibility when comparing tests.
Individuals with medical implant devices such as pacemakers, or essential support devices such as patient monitoring systems, must not take the test
SCHEDULING YOUR INBODY BODY ANALYSIS
The InBody570 Body Composition Analysis is located at our Arbor Town Square (ATS) location and is available by appointment only to ensure that you receive a full understanding of your results.
Please contact TLS ATX via email at ClientRelations@tlsatxglobal.com to reserve your appointment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CLASS PRICING OPTIONS, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US TODAY!